forklift steering knuckle fittings are mainly used when the forklift truck is running on the level road surface, the forklift wheels swing downward and downward with the degree axis as the center, which can reduce the change of the frame, ensure the average load of each forklift wheel, and also ensure the stability of the forklift truck. the following are the inspection and repair specifications for each steering knuckle fittings of forklift trucks.
1. when there is a crack in the neck of the steering knuckle of forklift truck, it should be replaced.
2. the wear of bearing e and oil seal journal f of steering knuckle fittings of forklift truck should not be more than 0.05 mm in general. when it is greater than this value, it can be repaired by chromium plating.
3. the plane of thrust bearing of steering knuckle should be flat, if uneven, it should be trimmed.
4. forklift steering knuckle fittings threads can be repaired with nuts or re-turned after surfacing if the damage exceeds 2 teeth.
fifth, assembly and adjustment of forklift steering knuckle. the clearance between the steering knuckle and the pin shaft of the steering knuckle shall not exceed 0.1 mm.
6. the end clearance between steering knuckle and steering bridge is usually 0.05-0.1 mm. if the end clearance is too large, adjusting washer can be installed to stop adjusting.
7. the maximum clearance of needle roller bearings for steering knuckle axles and steering axles shall not exceed 0.1 mm.
8. the pin hole error of steering knuckle is 0.06mm. when the pin hole error is greater than 0.1mm, the pin hole can be reamed to repair size, and the main pin shaft can be matched.
9. when the pin hole of the steering plate is worn out, it must not be greater than 0.15mm, otherwise it can be reamed to the repairing size and fitted with the main pin shaft.